Thank you for your interest in the Druid Hills Child Development Center for your family’s early care and education provider. Below is the DHCDC admissions process. For additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Take a Tour
2. Join the Waitlist
- Complete the form
- Pay the waitlist fee of $125.00
3. Wait for Space
- DHCDC will contact you by e-mail to offer you the spot
- It may take 12-18 months for a spot to become available
4. Secure Your Spot
- Once a spot has been offered, you have 48 hours to secure your spot by paying the two-week deposit.
- This deposit will be applied to the last two weeks of care.
5. Complete Registration
- Complete your registration paperwork and confirm your start date
- You will receive your secure door code, Brightwheel code for checking in and out, and parent handbook
- You will start receiving regular email communications through the DHCDC newsletter