DHCDC serves 125 children each day as well as offers camps for school-age children throughout the school year and the summer months. We employ 40 full-time primary teachers as well as a team of floating and support staff. We are looking for committed educators who see this work as a passion and for people who are committed to their own ongoing professional development.
Join our team! View our open positions and apply by clicking the button below.
"DHCDC is a great place to work because it provides so many opportunities for training to keep me current on what is happening in early childhood education. I grow every day and continually move to the next level, and enjoy knowing that DHCDC has entrusted me with getting the job done."
"DHCDC is a great place to work because it provides numerous opportunities to grow and to exceed at being a great teacher!"
"DHCDC is a great place to work because training and continued education is always offered at no or discounted cost to all staff members."
Join us at DHCDC and be part of a team that’s dedicated to providing quality early childhood education and a supportive work environment. Make a difference in the lives of children while building a rewarding career. Apply today and embark on a journey filled with purpose, growth, and fulfillment.
- Competitive Wages: Minimum of $15.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Insurance: Health, dental, and vision coverage with 75%-90% paid by DHCDC
- Insurance Benefits: Short-term, life, and disability insurance fully covered by DHCDC
- Other Benefits: Retirement savings account
- Childcare Discount: 70% discount for employees
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $625 per semester
- Paid Time Off: 16 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive orientation and on-boarding process
- Ongoing professional development: credentialing paid 100% by DHCDC
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional growth planning and 1:1 coaching
- Conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta with easy access to public transportation
- Three available work shifts: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Low child-to-staff ratios: 1:4 for Infants and Toddlers, 1:8 for Preschool
- Generous budget for classroom supplies and materials
- Supportive community of families and co-workers